Tomorrowland Releases New Documentary, We Are Tomorrow, with Amazon Music
Directed by Wim Bonte, this 30-minute short film offers an intimate glimpse into the music and global community that defines Tomorrowland, the festival currently ranked as the world’s No. 1 festival, according to DJ Mag’s Top 100 Festivals poll for 2023.
The documentary delves into the personal stories of four “People of Tomorrow” who attended the Belgian festival in 2023:
- Alok: A Brazilian DJ and producer who views playing at Tomorrowland as a validation of his career choice.
- Veronika and Mykola: Two Ukrainian refugees who volunteered at the festival.
- Carlos: A Peruvian festival-goer who discovered love in Belgium.
- Alwyn: An Indian-Australian who introduced his sister to Tomorrowland for the first time.
Each of these individuals shares their personal stories and what Tomorrowland means to them, accompanied by exclusive unseen footage of the festival.
- Related Content: TOMORROWLAND TEAMS UP WITH BMW TO INTRODUCE AI-DRIVEN MUSIC PLATFORM
Alok expressed his sentiments in the documentary, saying, “Playing at Tomorrowland is a validation that I made the right choice [in becoming a DJ]. Being part of the artists who perform at Tomorrowland means leaving behind any doubts about whether or not I should have become a DJ. Tomorrowland’s history intertwines with mine.“
Mumbai-born festivalgoer Alwyn added, “I’ve been coming here since 2014 and I haven’t missed a weekend since. I feel like this is my family and my home, it makes me who I am.”
The documentary is now available for viewing on YouTube and Amazon Music.
In addition to this documentary release, Tomorrowland recently revealed the theme for its Winter edition as “Amicorum Spectaculum,” which they describe as “one of the most mythical themes in the history of the festival.” Tomorrowland Winter 2024 is set to take place from March 16th to 23rd at the French ski resort of Alpe d’Huez, with initial tickets becoming available for purchase on September 22, 2023, at tomorrowland.com.